14.2.14

NYFW Fall / Winter 2014 - 15

 Opening Ceremony

Opening Ceremony

Rag & Bone

Lacoste

Kenneth Cole

Tibi

DKNY

AllSaints

Tory Burch

MM6 Maison Martin Margiela

Zimmermann

Steve Alan

Tess Giberson

Helmut Lang

Helmut Lang

Prabal Gurung

Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler

Alexander Wang

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Marc Jacobs

Vera Wang

Milly

Helmut Lang

Delpozo

CG

Tadashi Shoji

Tadashi Shoji

Vera Wang

Michael Kors

Wes Gordon

Narciso Rodriguez

Peter Som

New York Fashion Week just ended and so I thought I'd share some outfits that I liked the most with you guys! I'm thinking of doing this stuff after London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks either. Would you like to see it? Let me know in the comments bar below!
Also, I want to apologise for the lack of my outfit posts. The thing is that my photographer is always 'busy' and the weather is just terrible, but I'm secretly hoping to shoot some this weekend.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment