14.5.14

BACK ON TRACK






Vintage shirt, H&M jeans, Tod's shoes, Tiger sunnies, Hermes Jumbo Hook necklace

Yes, I know I've been gone for a month and I know it's inexcusable but I'm Back on Track, BABY, and no one gonna stop me (till the next month of absence, I guess).
This time I'm uploading a simple outfit with many little details. All in all, nothing special, just chillin in my comfy TOD'S and my new favourite sister's sunnies.
Anyway, hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday evening!
X
Goda

13 comments:

  1. Lūpų spalva ir akiniai nuostabūs ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super tiesiog derinys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Išties išskirtiniai akiniai. Super :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na bet siti marskiniai tai kaip is mano svajoniu nuzenge!! Super atrodai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Ačiū, malonu girdėti!:)

      Delete